Trinity Episcopal Church was founded in 1841 by Rev. Benjamin Eaton. The gothic structure was completed in 1857 and it is one of the two oldest churches in Galveston. The chapel was designed by architect Nicholas Clayton and built in 1882.
The historic building was in need of extensive restauration after surviving hurricanes and storms. The extensive renovation included installation of stainless steel and glass storm windows to protect the Tiffany-designed stained glass. The eos BASIC LightPanel™ and CUSTOM LightPanel™ Systems in 5300k were integrated in the historic windows to create the effect of light shining through the church.